Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big ratings for House of Bones

The infamous 'Week of Lando' has passed. Each premiere was completely unique.

Thirst has been playing to thunderous silence on Superchannel. Literally no one has twittered a thing, nor even mentioned it to me. I caught it however, deep on channel 164, where I never venture.

Later that night it played in HD. But absolutely no feedback, it's as though it never happened.

Now take in absolute contrast the Syfy premiere last friday of House of Bones. The Twitter feed was full of mentions, reviews began popping up all over the web immediately, the imdb message board and user comment sections got very active.
For a while, House of Bones was showing up at the top of Google trends.

Amazing how you can track this stuff as it happens. From my phone no less.

A couple of days later my Twitter filter picked up a press release from Syfy (here), House of Bones got huge ratings. 1.8 million households. Hopefully, this gets me working soon.

Funny thing is, I thought Thirst was my best film ever. By far.

I'm learning.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment